- Walk the talk with your organization’s values-based culture. Ensure your actions and decisions are in alignment with the values.
- Be transparent. Quickly share information with your teammates and keep them informed. Knowledge is power.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say. Own your commitments and adjust expectations when circumstances change.
- Ask your team members for their thoughts and perspective. Listen to what they say and incorporate their ideas whenever possible.
- Learn from mistakes and successes. Create opportunities for team reflection and learning where mistakes are part of the learning process.
- Last but certainly not least, give trust. Trust is a two-way street.
Trust is an important currency, especially in times of change. It’s not too late to get serious and intentional about increasing trust in your team. Let us know if we can help.